Re: the Future is now...

"Julia E. Meeks" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:26:55 -0500

Hey there

I have not been involved with the club but I would rather like to be.

I would be able to help out/organize things that Sarah mentioned.

Also, would it be possible to have some sort of gathering- outside of Thursday
class- to discuss things? I know people are quite busy so it might not be
practical. I also know that since many people are graduating they don't have
much motivation to do things so... However, there might be some who are
interested in doing things (as well as kids from the gym class?).

Just a thought.

Julia