Re: the Future is now...

Alvin Chan <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:03:16 -0500

Aikidokai,

I am graduating as well, but not sure if I will be still at the dojo.  If I am,
I would not like to see the club class go as well.  I agree that it is something
special.

More visibility would definitely help recruiting new members.  Please look for
an email soon about ordering club apparel.

Sarah, you have very good ideas but someone would need to take charge in getting
any activity together.  I will help along with at least the officers and some
club members, but unfortunately I am donating time in organizing the apparel
fundraiser.  The other officers have alot going on as well and so they may not
be able to take charge in any of these activities.  Feel free to take charge in
an activity.  I'm sure it has been done before and materials are already
available.  Someone would just need to take care of logistics.  The club members
are here to help.  Thank you for your ideas Sarah and stay tuned for ordering
apparel.

-Alvin Chan
Aikido Club VP

--
Alvin Chan
Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Senior