VGBNTALK Archives

March 2005

VGBNTALK@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
VGBN Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:43:50 -0500
From:
Michelle Smith Mullarkey <[log in to unmask]>
To: Liza Smith-Vedder <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
Dear All,

Last fall the VGBN Board decided to establish another listserve,
[log in to unmask], to encourage dialogue within the network, but not
inundate people who only wanted to receive announcements of events and
other short, but important messages.

My suggestion would be that if fellow VGBN'ers have items they would like
to "recycle", that the postings go ONLY to the VGBNTALK listserve.  I
would also ask that the listserve be used responsibly and not become a
clearing-house for items that didn't sell at your yard sale last year.

To sign on to the VGBNTALK listserve, go to:
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=vgbntalk&A=1

where you can add yourself.  If you experience any problems, please email
me at:  [log in to unmask]
and as List Moderator, I would be happy to add your name.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Michelle

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Liza Smith-Vedder wrote:

> I'm happy to get the classified stuff- It helps us reuse things that
> might other wise go unused.  If it helps us to reduce our use of new
> materials, seems like a good idea to me.
> Liza Smith-Vedder

Michelle Smith Mullarkey
Assistant to the Director
Capital Planning and Management