]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2005

AIKIDO April 2005

Re: Fundraiser: Aikido Club Clothing Apparel

Alvin Chan <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:23:06 -0400

Aikidoka,

In response for popular demand of additonal colors, I doubled the choice for
colors!  Red, yellow and blue (R/Y/B) have been added to the order form for
Jon's convenience.  Please put in your orders before the deadline to ensure you
get your Aikido apparel.

-Alvin
Aikido Club VP