POLICYPROJECT April 2005

Meeting tomorrow!

Policy Project <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:17:06 -0400

Meeting in Bailey Howe tomorrow 12:30 to run through presentation prior to class. Sorry to those who couldn't open it, if we need to make changes prior to the presentation we can. Nancy, your slides look like a commercial. Just for effect I inserted a "GOT RITALIN?" slide prior to your graph.

My brother flies in tomorrow evening, I have time to kill between class and 7pm. Anyone who wants to celebrate our awesome presentation over a bevvy is welcome to join me!

Andrew