Font:

LISTSERV Archives

POLICYPROJECT Home

POLICYPROJECT  April 2005

POLICYPROJECT April 2005

Re: scanning propaganda

Mollie Beth Moriarty <[log in to unmask]>

Policy Project <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:21:58 -0400

Hi,
there is a manilla envelope in the M box marked policy project.  I left a copy
for everyone. I'll go check to see if someone moved it.

Below is the email exchange Kim an I had....not very helpful for us.  I thought
I was specific in my questions; any suggestions?

Good Morning Kim,

Thank you again for giving us such an informative interview and a generous
amount of your time.  It has been very helpful in regards to writing our papers
and our general knowledge of Baird's role in school social work.  Although we
have a lot of great facts and overall view of the program we had a few more
questions.  It might be too much to give to us and if so, we completely
understand.

Would it be possible to find out:
1. A budget from the program?
2. Last year's survey results?
3. Any history of the program that could be found in literature?

If any of this information is accesable to us and easy for you to obatin, I
would be more than happy to pick-up any material.

Thanks for your time,
Mollie Moriarty

I enjoyed meeting with you and was happy to discuss our program.  There is no
written history of our program.  I think I gave you a cursory understanding of
how we started and have since grown.  Our budget is not information we would
give out nor would we be likely to share our outcome report because it contains
information that is confidential.  If there is specific information you would
like from either for these three categories, please let me know and I will try
to provide that for you.

Good luck with your project and feel free to call or email.

Kym Asam, LICSW
Baird Center for Children and Families
Coordinator of School Services
(802) 859-1256