Re: bibliography

"Alyssa C. Todd" <[log in to unmask]>

Policy Project <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:25:19 -0400

Hi everyone,
sorry i have been so slow to send anything out.  this paper has been very
frustrating for me.
I am also citing the uvm social work web page since we are asked to refer to the
dept philosophy within the paper.

i'm also using this very recent 7 days article:

http://www.sevendaysvt.com/features/2005/the_ritalin_riddle/

hope that is a little help, even though its late.  see everyone tomorrow!
Alyssa

Quoting "Nancy J. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Hey everyone,
> I am wondering how you all cited the program and job descriptions, and
> parent evaluation from Baird -in text, and in your bibliographies.
>
> I am attaching my bibliography in case anyone is still hunting down
> sources of information.  I focused on the program, and how it fits in
> with state and federal mandates mostly.
>
> Thanks for the articles Andrew!! I found two that were really helpful.
>
> Nancy Miller
> BSW Student
> Title IV-E Partnership
> University of Vermont-Department for Children and Families

"My new tango shoes are gonna help me dance away from you."