SCHOOL-IT April 2005

Re: Tech moment.

mark arnold <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:25:32 -0400

We will have to add it to the reading list for the Unit plan!

Mark Arnold
Morristown School District
(802) 888-6729 (w)

________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion on behalf of Laurence Booker
Sent: Sat 4/23/2005 2:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tech moment.

Hi, all,

This is superb!  Undoubtedly marvelous and highly informative!  Brilliancy personified, which gives me pause as to how I made it through this weekend without my proper edification!

Humor is disparaged!

Puns -- the essence of humor and its foundation -- are denegrated!  Yet we are treated to the ultimate in...what?

When you have a free moment, try reading Jack Hemingway's book -- yes, Ernest's son, or one of the three -- Confessions of A Fly Fisherman.  It's very well done.  Most of it takes place during World War II.  And catch the woman who was Matron of Honor at his wedding!  No one less than the French Chef herself!  That, in itself, makes the book worthwhile, and elevates fly fishing to a high art.

Peace.

L.A. Booker