SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE April 2005

Sectarian spam

Louis Proyect <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:25:37 -0400

I am about to put Mike Brand into a killfile but want to say a word or two
about how annoyed I am to have to put up with his sectarian spam. This is a
mailing list dedicated to the discussion of SCIENCE from a left
perspective. To my knowledge, this idiot has never once posted something
that is relevant to the list. Most self-declared vanguard groups like these
have faded from the scene--thank goodness. If Mike Brand wanted to win
people to his cult-sect, he'd try to make the attempt to relate his
sectarian politics to the subject at hand. Apparently, sectarian life has
burnt out his brain cells to such an extent that he can't even muster that.

---
Louis Proyect
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org