hola... and help!

Tina Escaja <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:11:28 +0200

Hola Steve,

how was it in Japan? I am guessing it was favolous. I don't think I
will be able to go, though. Too expensive.... However, I will have a
sample of that area on Friday. I am attending a conference in Seoul and
I will be presenting some visual poetry. I am actually using some of
the resources learnt in the workshop, and it looks great. Now, the
problem is to display it properly. The organizers in Seoul told me that
there will be a projector in the room, hopefully a computer based one
(communication is not so fluid with Seoul...). Well, I am not quite
sure of the steps to follow to make it happen (I forgot them!): how do
I connect my laptop to the projector? Could you please let me know
before Friday?

Gracias!

Tina