VTBIRD Archives

July 2005

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Slayton, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:19:57 -0400
I had a nice look at a broad-winged hawk at Long Pond (Westmore) Sunday
afternoon. Also a nice view (from a respectful distance) of a nesting loon.
It's apparently her second brood and she's on the opposite side of the
island in Long Pond than before. She nested unsuccessfully on the east side
earlier this year. Now she's on the west side.

                Tom Slayton