]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  August 2005

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE August 2005

Have you gotten the information on The Commission of Inquiry on Crimes Against Humanity Committed by the Bush Administration

Wren Osborn <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:44:53 -0700

If not, here it is.  I don't know if you've read Geroge Monbiot's
_Manifesto for a New World Order_ but he discusses ideas on how to run
the world on the principle of democracy.  The recent Tribunal on Iraq
is an example of one of these ideas.  The Commission of Inquiry
mentioned in the e-mail below is another example.

The URL for donations did not work for me.  I e-mailed for a corrected
one.

Wren