]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ACV Home

ACV  September 2005

ACV September 2005

Didier Boyet Sensei Visiting Aikido of Champlain Valley Friday September 23rd

Andre Messier <[log in to unmask]>

Aikido of Champlain Valley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:10:58 -0400

Dear Aikidoka,

Didier Boyet Sensei will be coming from Hombu Dojo in Japan to teach
this Friday, September 23rd.  He will teach an iaido class from 5 -6:30
pm and then aikido from 6:45-7:45 pm.

Boyet Sensei has studied aikido and iaido in Japan since the 1970's, and
trained with Chiba Sensei at Hombu Dojo, the Aikido World Headquarters
in Tokyo, Japan.  He is also one of Mitsuzuka Sensei's senior iaido
students. He was a contemporary of Paul Sylvain Sensei and Lorraine
Dianne Sensei in aikido and iaido, and this is a rare opportunity to
train with a senior budoka.  My sincere apologies regarding the last
minute notification -- I understand you may not be able to come, but
please support this special event. Aikidoka are welcome to watch the
iaido portion.

The fees for the night will be $5-15 for one class, and $10-30 for two
classes.

Once again, thank you for your support, and I will hopefully see you on
Friday night.

If you cannot attend the Friday class, I strongly encourage everyone to
attend the seminar with Boyet Sensei in Eastman, Quebec this weekend.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Pincus
Dojo Cho
Aikido of Champlain Valley