]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  September 2005

AIKIDO September 2005

Y.Yamada Shihan and Donovan Waite Shihan Seminar

"Julia E. Meeks" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:43:50 -0400

Aikidoka,

I would like to let you all know about the Seminar with Y.Yamada Shihan and
Donovan Waite Shihan coming up this weekend (September 9th-11th). The seminar
will be held at Aikido of Champlain Valley. This will be Yamada Sensei's (who
trained directly under the founder, O Sensei)first visit to Vermont. Even if
you can not train you should take to opportunity to come and watch. It is
important that we all show up to support our dojo! So if you can make it, do
come. It should be a good weekend!

The seminar schedule:

Friday, September 9th:
5-6pm D. Waite