Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2005

AIKIDO October 2005

Re: check in

Andrew David Ripley <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:48:19 -0400

I was just wondering how to get off of this list, I took aikido a few
semesters
ago for gym credit and am no longer pursuing it. If you could help me reduce
the amount of mail I get by taking me off the list that would be terrific.
Thank You,
Andrew Ripley