Re: MT Misbehaving

Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:32:56 -0400

On Oct 24, 2005, at 5:10 PM, Mike Austin wrote:

> A file /tmp/ppp exists, and is owned by user jtl.

Aha! A scapegoat. It's all Jim's fault.

> I have removed /tmp/ppp, so can you try again Wes?

I tried to rebuild: same error.

I deleted my most recent entry.

I tried rebuilding all files. Success.

I made a new entry. I was told, "Your entry has been saved. You can
now make any changes to the entry itself, edit the authored-on date,
edit comments, or send a notification."

I went to view site.\, http://waw.blog.uvm.edu/

  I reload page: still no new post.

I tried to rebuild all files. While rebuilding index files, An error
occurred:
Can't use string ("MT::App") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use
at lib/MT/App.pm line 586.

Back to square one. It's all Jim's fault.

Or maybe it's me: this hasn't worked in a year or so:

     http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/

I'm the kiss of death for web sites. Good thing I'm not a Web Master.
I'm a Web Slayer.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |