IRA Archives

October 2005

IRA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kimberly Herrera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inter Residence Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:42:34 -0400
Hello everyone,
         I am very sorry about the spam. I will call today and try and
get that fixed. I did not even know that you all were getting spam.
Thank you!

Kimberly

Kimberly Herrera
Assistant Coordinator for Community Leadership and Development
Department of Residential Life
406 South Prospect Street
Robinson Hall
Burlington, Vermont 05405
(802) 656-7955

The journey to your true self is a life filled with risk. You must risk if you  want to live a life that you would be proud to call your own.
Remember, fear thrives on safety. Love thrives on risk. -Rhonda Britten