]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  November 2005

AIKIDO November 2005

Fwd: Sat. November 12th, Girlsports event

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:25:10 -0500

Aikido Club Members,

We do this every year and it's always a lot of fun. Unfortunately, they didn't
give us the usual three week advanced notice, so I think it will be difficult
to pull this together so soon - but I'd love to try!

If you are free Saturday morning and would like to help teach girl scouts basic
aikido moves (mostly balancing exercises), please email me back! We usually
borrow mats from the dojo and carpool in several cars.

I understand it's really short notice (they just emailed me this morning!), but
if you can do it, I'd love to do this again this year. The dojo has gotten a
few more child members from the event in the past, so it benefits both of us.

    ~Kirsten