evening class today!

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:14:25 -0500

Hi everyone,

as we talked about before, anyone who can make the Tuesday evening classes
should really try to do so. It is from 6:45 - 8 and is a mixed levels class,
meaning any dojo member who has at least had a couple intro classes is welcome
to attend. It's a bit more fast-paced than our own club class, but it's a great
opportunity to train with many different people and learn new techniques.

This evening I will be going to the 6:45 class and wanted to see who can join
me. I talked to a couple of you on Thursday who said you could make it. I
happen to have a car today (although I won't normally have one on Tuesdays) so
I can drive if Nick can't. Sorry this email is a bit late in the evening (it's
4 now), but I didn't have a chance to log on in between classes.

If you are free during this time, PLEASE COME! It will be a lot of fun and the
more you practice, the more comfortable with aikido you will become. I can meet
you at the bus stop like usual, or we can pick a different spot. Please email
me back ASAP so we can work something out. Ideally, we should leave around
quarter after 6.

  ~Kirsten