NO ECON CLUB TODAY!

hayley block <[log in to unmask]>

Economics Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:32:56 -0500

Good morning, economics club.

i am writing to tell you that CLUB IS CANCELLED TODAY. instead, i hope
everyone will travel to kalkin hall (the business school building) at 5:00
for the finance information panel.  when you walk in the front door,
someone will direct you to the exact room where the panel will take place.

a number of representatives from financial firms--including insurance,
asset management, investment banking--will host an information session for
students who may or may not be interested in this type of career path.

the best part: FREE PIZZA!  if we have a good showing on behalf of our
club, this might provide the direction we need to determine the types of
institutions we hope to visit in NYC this sprint.  i hope you all attend
and i'll see you there.

hayley