Last Class Today!

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:52:40 -0500

Hi everyone,

Remember: the LAST CLUB CLASS is TODAY from 4 - 5. If you are studying on campus
and need a ride down to the dojo, please email me so I can figure out how to
pick you up. Otherwise, I'll be staying on Redstone to work on a take-home
exam.

Also, just in case you were trying to decide whether or not you want to continue
training next semester (and I really hope you decide to continue!), I figured
I'd let you know what some of the plans are:

First, we're going to sell Aikido Club T-shirts. We sell them every year to
raise money and we're going to have a club meeting at the beginning of next
semester to decide on the colors and/or pictures.

Second, we haven't used our budget at all this year and so we can use that money
to pay for those who will be around in June to participate in the spring
seminar in which Yamada Sensei will be teaching. This is a great opportunity!
Check out:
               http://www.nyaikikai.com/yamada.htm
to read about Yamada Sensei. The seminar dates are June 24-25. I know this is
after classes end, but we can put in a request for the money before hand under
'club summer plans' so it shouldn't be a problem. There may be an earlier
seminar at ACV that we can go to, but I'll have to ask Sensei since this June
seminar was the earliest one posted on the website.

As always: if you have any questions, please write back and I hope to see you
today!!

   ~Kirsten