Spring Semester Meeting

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:00:50 -0500

Hi guys,

it looks like Friday mid-afternoon works for everyone who wrote back to
me, so shall we say Friday at 3? Last time we met in the Billings
Lobby, but I don't mind going somewhere else if there's a more
convenient location for people. Unless I hear otherwise, just to be
decisive, I'm going to say Friday, 3 pm, in Billings. Again, if this
doesn't work for some reason please email me.

Things to ponder: carpooling (I do have a car, but not regularly),
alternate practice times (if there is a day that would work better for
the majority of us, we can talk to sensei, but I must warn you that
most afternoon/evening space is booked already with regular dojo
classes), advertising, and NEXT YEAR. We need to focus on that last
topic especially because I need to submit our budget soon (in about a
week) and I need to know if there's going to be a club to go with that
money!

Hope to see all of you soon!!

   ~Kirsten