]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  January 2006

AIKIDO January 2006

Re: An idea i came up with after the meeting

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:11:35 -0500

I think it's a good idea too. I'm not sure what the SGA would think of
it. If we asked, I'm sure they'd say that we should have our own
specific practice times, but on all our update forms we are only asked
to write down the days we meet the most.

So, if this is something we decide we'd like to try, I wouldn't worry
too much about SGA approval. As long as we're practicing at the dojo
regularly, have at least one person in charge, and fundraise at least
$75 every year, we should be good.

I'd have to look at the paperwork for out budget this year and figure
out how much we have to spend exactly, but it should be enough to help
support the several dedicated non-dojo members we have (namely,
Danielle and Nick) and encourage a few more to join.

Sorry, I just checked the time and need to go to class. I'll check the
exact numbers and get back to you guys. If this is something we really
want to push for, we need to find out if this should extend to next
year. I need to write our budget before this Friday if we want to keep
the club going.

  ~Kirsten