MEETING!!

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:04:49 -0500

Hi gang,

I hope everyone had a great and relaxing Winter Break! I know the first
few weeks are hectic, but if we could find a way to meet next week
sometime I'd really appreciate it. We have a lot to discuss!

First, while a handful of you did come to club practice regularly (and
for that am I very proud and grateful), the future of this club is
really on the line. This is my last semester and Julia is going to
study abroad next year (at least for the fall semester I think) so the
future Aikido Club is really in the hands of you guys!! We need to talk
about the number of you who will be around next year and, if there's
enough of you, how we can attract more members next semester. My second
year in the club (two years ago) was very successful due mostly to our
posters and demos, so we should discuss this kind of advertising.

Second: the present. There were three of you (two from past gym
classes) who seemed very interested in practicing with the club, but
due to schedule conflicts, couldn't practice last semester. How about
this semester?? We can use all the support we can get and if you can
join us, even if you start at only one day a week, it would be great.

Anyway, I'd like to gather everyone together next week. Off the top of
my head, I'm thinking Friday mid-afternoon, but of course, there's
always scheduling conflicts. So, PLEASE EMAIL ME and tell me what
day(s) and time(s) would work best for you. I'll try to send out a
confirmation email on Monday, but that depends on if I actually hear
from anyone.

Sorry for such a long email and I hope to see ALL of you guys soon!

   ~Kirsten