Direct from H G Customers

Mrs Gray <[log in to unmask]>

Advanced Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:22:20 -0500

"I'm happy to tell you that I've been using H G for 90 days,
and I feel better than ever. I'm 49 and run the marketing
department for a global software company. In the last
4 months I've been to India, Malaysia, Vancouver, Ontario
and never missed a day because of fatigue or illness.
When I'm not on the road, I'm fishing, running and
generally keeping up with our 5, 7 and 11 year old.
My energy is boundless and I feel great!"
- Bruce Schwack

"I've been on the H G products for about 3 months now
and I have not felt this good in a long time. I crave
less food especially sweets. Sleep better, sleep less,
full faster, more energy. My sex drive is like that
of a teenager.  I won't ever get off this product."
- Wallace J Beard

you can order online directly and securely from our website

http://Margret.addingmd.com

did this campaign reach you in error?
pls click the remove link at our website, and enter your
id there