VTBIRD Archives

January 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:16:43 -0500

Today in Vernon I had a Female Barrow's Goldeneye on the Connecticut River. I viewed the bird from the path leading from Stebbins road down to the river. I observed it at quite a distance, however I was able to see the all yellow bill along with the steeper forehead in a quite nice comparison with two female common goldeneyes sitting right alongside it.  Also in this area, 1 Bald Eagle, 5 Black Ducks, 2 Common Mergansers, 20 Common Goldeneye, 4 Hooded mergansers, 1 Belted Kingfisher, and a lone Bluebird that flew across the river.  Taj Schottland Putney

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.