VTBIRD Archives

January 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:30:40 -0500
Jean and All--I have heard calling and seen several red-bellieds at the
Buckner Preserve (TNC) in West Haven.  Walk the dirt road along the Poultney
River and you should be able to find them there in May and June--along with
many Baltimore Orioles, blue-gray gnatcatcher and other treats.

Angele Brill
Poultney, VT