VTBIRD Archives

January 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ruth Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:30:11 -0500
Hi Mike,

This sounds like it is in my neck of the woods - I live on Morse Hill Rd -
a connector between 7A and Rt 30 just south of Cook Rd. area.  Indeed, there
is a resident Redtail in the area altho I would have to admit I have not
taken note of a particularly white dominant bird.  I'll keep my eyes open -
altho. I am still following the activity of the 3 muskrats on the pond
nearby!

Did finally pick up Tree Sparrows at neighbors feeder, but they seem to be
in short supply this season.

Ruth