VTBIRD Archives

January 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jeanne Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:50:12 -0500

We've been seeing a CAROLINA WREN periodically for the past month at our
feeder. Along with ten MOURNING DOVES that appear daily at tea-time, five
pair of CARDINALS, WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS, a pair of DOWNY WOODPECKERS, and
the usual TUFTED TITMICE, BLACK-CAPPED CHICADEES, NUTHATCHES, HOUSE
SPARROWS, JUNCOES.

When we came home from a New Year's party at 2AM, there was a bunny cleaning
up the leftovers under the feeders.

J Keller

near Centennial Woods, Burlington