VTBIRD Archives

January 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Michael DeCorte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:38:14 -0500
It's nice to see that somebody else has seen the white red tail.  I've
not seen it since the 2nd.

My wife and I visited Fred yesterday and the Cape May was very obliging.
We took a few photos which I put up on our Web site.  Nothing fancy but
good enough for the records committee.

http://w1.decorte.us/pix/album08