Update

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:33:13 -0500

Hi Gabe,

(I'm sending this to the listserve since I think your question is in
the minds of several other members who didn't show at the meeting and
who haven't been updated on what's going on - hope you don't mind)

I haven't figured out yet if we can actually support club members' dojo
dues yet. I went to talk to Blanca (at the SGA office) last Thursday,
but she was sick and no one else knew how to help me. I'm going to try
to meet her again tomorrow and hopefully get an answer for you. Hang in
there.

Also, club members are trying to continue to practice together and so
we agreed to meet this Friday during the 4 - 5pm free mat time slot at
the dojo. During this time, we'll practice whatever we want and help
support each other's training. I hope you can make it. If I can get a
car that day, I'll email folks the day before in case anyone needs a
ride.

Thanks for keeping in touch!

 ~Kirsten

Quoting "Tharp, William G" <[log in to unmask]>:

Hi Kirsten,

I apologize for missing the recent meeting but my lab meeting went about
2 hours longer than normal!
I spoke with Mr. Pincus yesterday and he apprised me of the possiblity
of UVM subsidizing memberships etc. and I was just wondering what the
situation will be, i.e. when this might start etc. as I am waiting on
this info in lieu of simply joining the school.  Anyway, please let me
know at your convenience. Take it easy and have a good weekend.

Take care,
Gabe