CDAEEXT Archives

February 2006

CDAEEXT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
CDAE -- Extension <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:16:06 +0500
7bit
From:
Bart Cortez <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> SUBJECT field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained. To: [log in to unmask]
Sorry to drop in on you, but you were referred to us by a friend / working associate.

As of January 2006 our University has started a work experience degree program.
We can offer you 3 of the following choices:

- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree

Our work experience / life experience degrees are the same degrees we give our full time students,
but we base them upon your past knowledge and therefore require no studying.

Due to back logs we will need 1-2 weeks to verify your information and send your degree with transcripts in the mail.

Our Education office has someone available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.

If you are still interested then call us at:
1-484-693-8861

MaiRql