VAGUE Archives

February 2006

VAGUE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sam Hooker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Area Group of Unix Enthusiasts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:48:45 -0500
...of starting to actually feature the Open Source aspect of what we do
at ClearBearing in our advertising. We think that the average business in
Vermont is ready to start hearing about OSS. Check out our ad on page 18A
of this week's Seven Days (http://www.sevendaysvt.com) and tell me what
you think: we'll likely be trying to fine-tune this line of marketing as
we go.

Cheers,

-sth

sam [log in to unmask]http://www.noiseplant.com|(802)324-0500

"Someday flowers will grow there, but first you gotta go there, oh:
 	you will go to the Moon."

 				Moxy Fruvous
        				"You Will Go To the Moon"