Re: aikido club for april

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:42:24 -0500

Hi Ben,
I'm not sure if Danielle has written back to you yet, but I just wanted
to say that, even if we have your name, you should make sure Sensei and
the intensive students (the ones who work behind the counter when
Sensei or Heidi arne't free) know you're part of our group too. That
way they won't accidentally charge you the normal fee. Just make sure
you mention it to Sensei now and, when the next due date comes around,
tell whomever takes your check/cash that you're one of the UVM club
students. They (hopefully) have a list of us or something. :)
Glad to hear you're taking advantage of this opportunity!
     ~Kirsten