AIKIDO March 2006

aikido club information

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:33:07 -0500

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good semester!  In case there is anyone who
hasn't heard what is going on with the club, it's undergone a couple
changes worth noting:

  Instead of having a club class on Thursdays, the club is going to
support its members to join the ACV dojo.  The way this will work is it
would normally cost a student $60 a month to be a member of the dojo,
but the UVM aikido club is going to help supplement the cost of this
monthly membership.  This means that the club will pay about $20-$30
(this is a rough estimate) of your membership fee per month, and you
will only have to pay about $30-$40 per month.  Being a member of the
dojo will make it possible to take more classes a week, and when it's
convenient for you.  This will be for the months of March, April, and
possibly May.

If you are on the listserv and want to sign up for this, reply to this
email by the end of the week.  We will most likely be ready to start
this by next week. If you have any questions at all, reply to this
email or email me.

Danielle