T-Shirts!

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:09:40 -0500

Hi everyone,

Once again, we are selling Aikido Club T-shirts to support the club.
The design is the same as the last two years except that I'm going to
shrink the large design in front to a smaller 'pocket-size' that's
off-center. The design in back will stay the same size. If you have no
idea what I'm talking about and/or have never seen our shirts before,
check out:

http://www.uvm.edu/%7Eaikido/pictures.html

The small, cat picture in front of 'UVM Aikido Club' is the design in
front and the picture of Sensei throwing Neal is pictured on back as a
silhouette.

Order options are: t-shirts - $15
                   long-sleeved shirts - $16
                   Hoodies - $20
All come in small, medium, large, and XLarge; and our color options are
red, blue, green, white, and grey. A few of the shirts from previous
years will be at the dojo for folks to look at. All shirts are made of
100% cotton and, from my experience, very comfy. :)

Due to past problems with folks abandoning their orders, we need to
collect payment before we give out the shirts. For those of you who
practice at the dojo with the Aikido Gym class, you can give your order
and payment to Danielle. If you can't make it to the dojo, you can
email me at [log in to unmask]  and we can work out a way to get
the shirts to you.

We're pretty flexible and although we obviously prefer you to be able
to pay right when you give us your order, as long as we receive payment
by the end of the semester we will hold your shirts for you.

Hope everyone is having a good semester and a nice day off!

  ~Kirsten