better late than never....
1. feedback about Luis Cardona and Winds of Change Conference
2. Killer coke survey
3. Coke's shareholders' meeting april 19th wilmington, DE
4. Contact local sodas
5. coalition's name
6. 5 min-presentation: databases
7. Earth week exhibit
1. The presentation on Tuesday went really well overall. For future
events, we should advertise more downtown and in other non-uvm venues.
The Winds of Change conference, in which Chris talked about our
campaign, also went very well.
2. CHRIS will fill out the killer coke survey about UVM's coke contract.
3. Coca-Cola's shareholders meeting is on April 19th. we want to take a
van. will discuss more about it on thursday
4. CHRIS will contact Polar, OTHERS can find out about Fago in Detroit
and Blue Sky.
5. We want to mimic U Mich's strategy of building a large coalition of
different groups to cut the contract. our name shall be
Coalition for the Removal of Coca-cola, CRC
CORAL will contact the Law students to help us cut the contract
6. LENA is putting together a database of all the groups and
departments we should present to. EVERYONE, please email her name and
meeting time of those you know.
7. Many of you attended the Slade potluck to plan Earth Week. We are
thinking of a couple of strategies, like a coca-cola booth, or a very
visual exhibit. more details on Thursday.
Keep it up all! see you thursday at 5, Lafayette 202