What is your standard of care in your private facility when a DVT is found?
1) Have the patient put on a gurney and call EMS (non-emergency)for
transport to the hospital?
2) Have the patient sit in a wheelchair and call EMS transport?
3) Have a non-medical transporter bring the patient to the hospital?
3) Let someone other than the patient drive him to the hospital?
4) Let the patient drive him/herself to the hospital?
Just curious. Thanks in advance.
To unsubscribe or search other topics on UVM Flownet link to: