I have just made available an updated version of procbuilder, the
script linked off of www.uvm.edu/account that provides for web-based
mail filtering, forwarding, and vacation responses.
New features include:
- The ability to create filters based on message size
- Enabling mail forwarding now sends a test message to your
<netid>@uvm.edu account and tells you to look for it at the account
being forwarded to.
- A "Test Forwarding" button has been added to the mail forwarding
page for users who currently have message forwarding enabled.
Clicking this button sends a test message.
- The mail forwarding screen now includes an option to enable/
disable spam filtering prior to message forwarding.
- Vacation responses can now be set up with the date of your return,
when they will be automatically turned off.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems.