Font:

LISTSERV Archives

APPROACHUVM Home

APPROACHUVM  April 2006

APPROACHUVM April 2006

important read

"Harvey G. Stephan, II" <[log in to unmask]>

Lotus Approach at UVM <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:34:13 -0500

Hi [log in to unmask],

U N I .V E R .S I T Y  D I P. L O M A S

Do you want for a prosperous future, increased money earning power, and the respect of all?

No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.

Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) dip_lomas available in the field of your choice -

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK

1-206-338-6061

Contact us NOW to receive your diploma within days, and start improving your life!

It's autumn, 1991, and I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.
and to jump over tiny obstacles: a match box, a pencil sharpener, an eraser..
Not physiognomy alone, nor brain alone, is worthy for the muse—I say the.
My wife is asleep beside me..
To lisp my very earliest word.

Thanks,
Arron Robb