Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

EARTHWEEK Home

EARTHWEEK  April 2006

EARTHWEEK April 2006

I Love a Parade!

Christine Marie Brissette <[log in to unmask]>

Christine Marie Brissette <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:10:33 -0400

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that tommorrow (Wednesday) evening there
will be a meeting for anyone interested in being in the parade. The
parade itself is Friday morning from 10:30-11:30. We've spent the past
week making loads of paper mache masks and puppets . . . we've got
stilts, bikes, music . . . the Jugtown Pirates are even coming! It's
going to be great!
We'd love for any of you to join us as we march around campus and
celebrate our mama. Come on over tomorrow:

WEDNESDAY at 6:30pm 6:30 in the Billings Chapel Conference Room (Room
I114 I127) (The big room to your left when you walk into Billings)

Please send this to anyone you think might be interested.