Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

EARTHWEEK Home

EARTHWEEK  April 2006

EARTHWEEK April 2006

puppet making

Jessica Nicole Heman <[log in to unmask]>

Jessica Nicole Heman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:19:47 -0400

Puppet making for the earth week parade will take place during two
different meetings.

1) Wednesday April 12- Since we are still waiting to hear from Bread
and Puppet, the time has not yet been determined. We'll get back to you
soon.

2) Saturday April 15- 9:30 am

Both meetings will take place downstairs in U-heights. If anyone has
materials that might be useful (i.e. sheets, newspapers, wire, paint,
wood, flour for glue, etc.) please bring them and bring any ideas you
have for your club or just for general celebration of momma earth :)

WE NEED LOTS OF HELP!