Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

EARTHWEEK Home

EARTHWEEK  April 2006

EARTHWEEK April 2006

the latest and greatest

Jessica Velia DeBiasio <[log in to unmask]>

Jessica Velia DeBiasio <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:43:14 -0400

hey planeteers,
so the poster is at the printers and we should get it tomorrow or
wednesday. now im going to need lots of help, help to hang posters,
help to email, help to table.
we have a table reserved in front of the library on wednesday and i
have some great sheets painted with earth week slogans that i found
with the VSTEP stuff. if anyone wants to be in charge of this that
would rock my world. so here come sign-up opportunities...

Wed - 4/12 - 11-2 table in front of library, hang up posters, Monday -
4/17 - hang up posters!, Friday - 4/21 - table set up (9:30-10:30),
table take down (3-4pm)
Saturday - 4/22 - Globalization soccer facilitators, setter-uppers
email me back with what you can [log in to unmask]

oh and, when you are promoting your own event, you can include the url
to program board website, a more thorough description of events will be
on it (soon hopefully), www.uvm.edu/bored. don't forget to talk about
earth week in classes this week, and at meetings, and with your
friends, and tell your relatives....

finally, earth week meeting, before the big week?
i think its a good idea so i can get you guys some posters.
send some feedback to the list. thursday anyone?

thank you thank you thank you
-jess DB