Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EARTHWEEK Home

EARTHWEEK  April 2006

EARTHWEEK April 2006

need funding!!

Carolyn Lorraine Smalkowski <[log in to unmask]>

Carolyn Lorraine Smalkowski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:53:52 -0400

Hey guys,

There is a great Earth Week event coming up next Wednesday with a guest
speaker, Anthony Nocella, from the Syracuse Animal Rights group, to
speak about environmentalism and animal rights.  He also plans on doing
an activist tree-climbing workshop.  STAR is limited in funding and is
wondering if there are any groups out there who could help fund and
sponsor this event.  I know many of you are leaders and members of
different clubs, so if you think you may have some extra money left
from SGA this year or would like to help out, please let me know.  I
really hope we can make this event happen!  Thanks guys.

~Carolyn