Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EARTHWEEK Home

EARTHWEEK  April 2006

EARTHWEEK April 2006

Final Schedule!!!!

Jessica Velia DeBiasio <[log in to unmask]>

Jessica Velia DeBiasio <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Apr 2006 00:01:23 -0400

Greetings to all you beautiful people.  Here it is...the final sched.
I'm dropping it off at the poster-master's tomorrow.  this is for the
poster remember, we are also going to have the website info on it (the
poster) so if you want to add an event you still can, and we can
advertise it on the website.

you all rock and thanks for doing all this!
-Jess DB

p.s. shout out to Kae for organizing this excel file.  muah!