Henderson Fellowship Program

Pam Kay <[log in to unmask]>

Family, School, Community Partnerships SIG

Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:17:17 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Please pass the information on this fellowship on to students, colleagues,
and friends who might be interested. I would love to have a colleague here
next year who shares my interest in family, school, community
partnerships. If you are someone who is interested in applying and going
to AERA, please send me an email, and I will send you a special
invitation.

Pam Kay, Chairperson, Family, School, Community Partnerships SIG.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:04:04 -0400
From: Kelly Circe <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Henderson Fellowship Program

Dear Faculty Members,

We have a great opportunity to partner with the Henderson Fellowship
Program to sponsor one or two pre- or post-doctoral candidates for next
year (06-07).  The Henderson Fellows Program brings promising
early-career scholars to the University of Vermont in fields where there
will be tenure-track openings within the next few years.  Applicants are
sought from pre-doctoral students and post-doctoral candidates who have
a demonstrated commitment to the incorporation of U.S. racial or ethnic
diversity studies into their research or teaching.  Please forward the
email below to your colleagues and to the organization to which you belong.

---------------
*George Washington Henderson Fellowship in Education or Social Services
Applications open to all sub-fields
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
First review will occur May 1^st and second review will occur June 1^st

*The University of Vermont's College of Education and Social Services is
inviting applications for one or two pre- or post-doctoral George
Washington Henderson Fellowships. We seek scholars whose research and
teaching will contribute to the diversity of the college. The college is
interested in all sub-fields, but will give preference to candidates
whose research interests are synergetic with those of our college. The
Henderson Fellow in the College of Education and Social Services will be
expected to conduct innovative research; engage in limited teaching; and
interact with other scholars at the University.
U.S. Citizens and legal permanent residents (LPR) are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have a demonstrated commitment to the incorporation of
racial or ethnic diversity studies into their research or teaching are
encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the Henderson Fellowships Program web
site to obtain additional information about the program
_www.uvm.edu/hendersonfellowships_
<http://www.uvm.edu/hendersonfellowships>.

Peg Boyle Single, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor, Department of Education
Director, Faculty Mentoring Program and Henderson Fellows Program
University of Vermont
Mann Hall Room 204b, Trinity Campus
208 Colchester Avenue
Burlington VT 05405-1757
www.uvm.edu/~pbsingle <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Epbsingle>
802/656-8533

Pam Kay    	[log in to unmask] 		VOICE MAIL (802) 656-8551
School Research Office, Suite 201 Mann Hall,	      FAX  (802) 656-9416
208 Colchester Avenue, Burlington VT 05405-1757    http://www.uvm.edu/sro

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and do not
represent a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of
Vermont.