Font:

LISTSERV Archives

POLICYPROJECT Home

POLICYPROJECT  April 2006

POLICYPROJECT April 2006

Re: budget

Mollie Beth Moriarty <[log in to unmask]>

Policy Project <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:12:46 -0400

Hey Guys,

I'm out of bed for the first time in 24 hours.  I got the stomache flu
on Thursday morning.  Anyway, I think we could make-up our own flex
money for in-home care.  We had talked about $5,000.