Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SESP05_STUDENTS Home

SESP05_STUDENTS  April 2006

SESP05_STUDENTS April 2006

Need your help!

"Nicholas Efren. Negrete" <[log in to unmask]>

SESP05_Students <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:45:51 -0400

Hello SESP 05 peeps!

I am working on some anecdotal data for SESP, and I would like to get
any feedback for as many of you as possible to include in this research
write up. Can you all please answer the following questions as best you
can?

1) Please describe your overall SESP experience as a past participant.

2) How has SESP contributed to your overall UVM experience?

If you can email me back by next week, that would be ideal.

Thanks!!!

-Nick

--
Nick Negrete