LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  May 2006

SLSNR May 2006

(Info) you have to experience this

kticbgdyj <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 May 2006 12:42:04 +0800

Get CTXE First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

CURRENT_PRICE: .50 GET IT N0W!

GET in now for over 300 percent potential Gain

S T R O N G   B U Y  R E C O M M E N D A T I O N

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Recent News

President of Cantex commented, "We encourage our valued shareholders to be patient as we approach the commencement date of this very unique opportunity in one of the last under-explored, world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks."

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg.
Top of the morning.
They're like two peas in a pod.
Slow as a snail.
Putting it in a nutshell.