VTBIRD Archives

May 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Lawrence, Miriam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 11:30:42 -0400
Lee, according to this site, which I've found very valuable for info on
bluebirds, they fledge in 16-21 days from hatching, typically 17-18.

http://www.sialis.org/runt.htm

Sounds like "your" guys were right on schedule. It's possible the scuffle
with the starlings gave them an extra incentive to hit the road.

Miriam Lawrence
Monkton